OD for life movement In Bio-Leadership mycelium, in partnership with Andres Roberts, Joeri Kabalt & Michelle Holliday
Humanity is in deep crisis. Life on the planet is at risk. Our everyday strategies, patterns and plans are no longer sufficient for meeting the challenges of our times. Yet, as people in Organisational Development, we can make a real difference to what leadership means for the world. Isn't this the time to stand together and act?
This is a call to join us as a movement to address critical questions together:
* What is our responsibility as OD practitioners in confronting the crises we face as a planet?
* Which unique gifts do we have to offer to the biggest questions of our time?
* How do we take a stand as individuals and organisations to act for the good of the whole?
It's time to to be bold. To challenge and support each other. To chart a viable path together for a form of development that thrives with life.
You are welcome to join the OD for life movement. We looking forward to see you in the online Inquiry Circles or in the physical gatherings. The up coming gathering is on May 5-6th 2022 in the Netherlands.
MCV - workshop Regenerative Interventions
with Monica Boos
What does it mean for the development of people in organizations when we strive for more balance in taking and giving? How can we support development which is inclusive, collaborative, adaptive and with care for all living systems?
In this workshop we share design cues:
- On an individual level you deepen the quality of presence and will reflect on regeneration in your own profession
- We paint a map of the shift which is happening in the field of Organizational Development (OD). We offer examples of OD Interventions which are focused on purpose, interconnectedness and which are in themselves regenerative
- We as a group go through an emergent learning process, where we practise deep listening and a generative form of dialogue
- And the heart of our approach is inspired by Nature, which means that we will experience some of the interventions outside in nature.
* April 29th 2022, 10.30 - 5 PM, Seilbahn Bezau Voralberg
See here for more information and registration.